Arlo wire-free HD security camera
Arlo wire-free HD security camera setup
Setup Arlo Camera involves 5 basic steps;
- Install the base station.
- Get registered with the Arlo account and link the base station.
- Insert the batteries into the Arlo Wire-Free HD cameras.
- Synchronize your Arlo camera to the Arlo base station.
- Position your cameras to the appropriate location.
Arlo Camera Login with the base station
- Connect the base station to the router using an Ethernet cable included with the product package.
- Connect the AC adapter to the power port of your Arlo wire-free camera’s base station.
- Plug the AC adapter to the power outlet of your home, and then press the On-Off button available on the back of the router.
- The power LED and the internet LED will turn green in just about two minutes. That signifies a successful setup of your Arlo base station.
My Arlo account login | Arlo Login
When you finish the setup process for your Arlo base station, get the Arlo App in your device, and set up Arlo Account. The Arlo account to which you get registered allows you to view videos from any internet-connected computer or device. Visit the Apple app store or Google play store to get the app installed on your device.
Arlo account Login
- After launching the app, tap on to the Arlo icon on your device screen, and launch the app.
- Open up the web browser and in the Addy of the browser enter arlo.netgear.com
- Click the option for “New System settings” and then select your model number of “Arlo Wire-free Camera”
- When the app will discover your device, you have to select your base station’s serial number from the menu bar.
- Select the corresponding time zone and then tap the “Continue” tab.
- Complete the required fields, like the email address, password, etc. Thereafter, click “Continue”
Select an appropriate subscription plan from the list provided on the account page of arlo.netgear.com
Arlo Battery setup
- On the bottom of your Arlo wire-free HD camera, you need to slide and hold the latch.
- Slide the battery door, lift it, and open the compartment.
- Insert two batteries that you have got in the product package, insert these batteries near the back of the camera.
- The orientation of the batteries should be implemented with very careful attention while inserting them.
- Insert the other two batteries near the hinge of the compartment, insert them very carefully, and then close the battery compartment.
Arlo camera setup and synchronization
- To synchronize your Arlo wire-free HD security camera, you need to bring the camera near to the base station under the distance of 30 to 100 cm.
- Press the sync button on your Arlo camera and as well as on the base station.
- After pressing the sync button on your camera wait for two minutes and let the LED turn solid white/Blue.
- After that within two minutes press the sync button on your Arlo base station.
- Again, wait till the LED becomes solid green.
- When the Arlo camera will sync with your base-station, the LED will start to flash rapidly.
- This indicates that your camera firmware is updating. Repeat the process for all of the other devices.
How to place the camera to the position Mode?
When the camera is not streaming, only then you can position the camera in Position Mode, Recording Motion, or the Motion Detection Mode.
To place your Arlo camera, tap on the Arlo icon on your mobile device, and launch the Arlo app. If you are using a web browser, then you have to browse the arlo.netgear.com in the address bar of the browser, and click OK. If you have the device that supports the “Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, then you will be prompted to enable this option, or you can even skip this option. Now, you need to click on the “Settings” and the settings will be displayed on the screen. Under the camera settings, and to position the camera select your camera device. Click the Camera Settings, and select the camera to position it in an appropriate place. If you still face the problems get on to Arlo.netgear.com get the appropriate solution for placing the camera.